1st contact

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petercam View Drop Down

Quote petercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st contact
    Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:34pm
when i came to uk some of my friends advised against using 1st contact. "1st contact is the worst contact" they said. of course i didn't believe them. now i regret it. take it from me - if you want a third rate service in a developed country - use 1st contact while you're in the uk. They are the pits!!!
lou_nic View Drop Down

Quote lou_nic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:15pm
Hi Petercam,

Thank you for your comment on the service you feel you received from 1st contact.  We would appreciate it if you could elaborate on which service you used and why you found it dissatisfying so that we may look into this and address the relevant department.  You are welcome to send any comments to our Customer Service team at feedback@1stcontact.com
We pride ourselves in always providing the highest level of customer service to each of our clients and we're disappointed to hear that you did not have a great experience with us.

The 1st Contact Customer Service Team
 Post Reply Post Reply