Insurance cover to attend parents funeral in SA

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OZEntrepreneur View Drop Down

Quote OZEntrepreneur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insurance cover to attend parents funeral in SA
    Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 2:52pm
Many of us are faced with the enourmous cost and emotional decision when our parents pass away in South Africa.  Some of us try and avoid the topic altogether.  The reality is that its costly.
We are currently working with an insurance company to develop a product that will pay for up to 4 airfares and some contribution to funeral expenses.

Would you be interested in this type of product if it was priced at around US$750-$800 per year? (approx the same cost of insuring a motorvehicle valued at $25,000).
Please email your response to manager@aussieworkforce.com 
sinpawl View Drop Down

Quote sinpawl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:20am
Guardian Funeral Insurance is an easy and smart way to help make sure your funeral expenses are taken care of, with your chosen beneficiaries receiving your selected benefit amount, generally tax free, if you were to pass away.
jamessmith View Drop Down

Quote jamessmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:09am
I am a primary person in my family and I have not life insurance policy,can i go for this insurance ? How important is this policy and how many days it take to release the payment when someone dies.

Funeral Insurance
Insurance Brokers
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

Edited by jamessmith - 12 May 2011 at 8:13am
OZEntrepreneur View Drop Down

Quote OZEntrepreneur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:08pm
This is not a life insurance policy on your life...rather it provides cover for an event that may affect you.
 Post Reply Post Reply