South African - IT Support Jobs - London

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
samrobbo87 View Drop Down

Quote samrobbo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South African - IT Support Jobs - London
    Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 10:21am
I am an IT recruitment consultant however I have a high demand for South African IT Support workers for a mix of perm and contract roles.

If you have experience of supporting IT systems - desktop (XP, Windows7), server (2003/2008), Exchange (03.07), printers, blackberries etc.

I have a mix of positions with various of skills required from helpdesk to senior infrastructure / network support.

You must be eligible to work in the UK, unfortunately my clients will not sponsor at this time.

Please contact me with a CV or feel free to call.

Sam Robinson
samrobbo87 View Drop Down

Quote samrobbo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 9:30am
Still very keen to hear from anyone looking for a job in IT. Please get in touch to further your career in 2011.
jessica7 View Drop Down

Quote jessica7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 10:24am
well,
It is a great opportunity to get IT jobs in London.
Thanks for sharing.
miraclebabycaw View Drop Down

Quote miraclebabycaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:01am
Hi Sam

Do you cover other IT roles as well? I am currently in South Africa (I have a british passport) getting ready to come over with my hubby and kids towards the end of the year..I am a Progress Senior Analyst Programmer

Thanks
Shona
bigblogger View Drop Down

Quote bigblogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:27pm
Do you have a website where people can see any of the job openings?
 Post Reply Post Reply